Hours of operation:
- Hours of operation: Monday – Friday 7:00 – 20:00, Saturday 8:00 – 14:00
Booking and Class Information:
- As class sizes are limited, pre-booking is necessary to reserve your place for both group and private class.
- For exact class prices and information about our classes and instructors, please refer to our website at www.bodyfactory.hu or just ask our friendly staff who are always happy to assist you.
- If you book a class and can’t make it, you can cancel your booking via email or phone free of charge 12 hours prior to the class. If you are absent or cancel within 12 hours of the class start time you will be charged for the class, as it often means another client is unable to attend. If the class is waitlist only, please put yourself on the waiting list as spaces often come up.
- All classes are 55 minutes long.
- Smoking is not permitted on the studio property!
- Please discard your street shoes upon entering the studio. We ask that you to wear the provided slippers or bring a change of shoes/socks for wear in the class rooms.
- To ensure safety, the front office area of the studio is under 24 hour video surveillance.
- Personal belongings are brought onto the Studio premises at the clients own risk and the Studio does not accept liability for any loss or damage whatsoever to such items.
- Clients are responsible for any and all intentional or unintentional damages caused to the studio and all items therein.
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions clients hereby confirm that they have no health problems (including without limitation cardiac irregularities; spinal, bone, joint, tendon or ligament injuries; spells of dizziness; asthma (or other breathing difficulty); diabetes, epilepsy or any allergy) which may affect their participation in any sessions at the Studio.
- It is the clients sole responsibility to notify the Studio before attending any session of any circumstances affecting their health which may be exacerbated through continued use of the Studio and/or which may have arisen or worsened since their last session at the Studio (if any).
- Members are advised not to undertake strenuous physical activity without first seeking medical advice if they have concerns over their physical condition and well being. If there is any doubt, the Member should consult his doctor.
- The Studio reserves the right to refuse access to any Member if, in its absolute discretion, it considers that the health of the individual concerned may be endangered by the use of Studio facilities.
- The studio currently does not offer child supervision and any child in or on the studio property is the sole responsibility of their parent.
By filling out and signing the registration form and using the services supplied via or in connection with this site or at the Body Factory studio you are fully agreeing to our terms and conditions. Moreover, it is your responsibility to determine, through obtaining appropriate medical advice, that you are fit and well and that such contents and services are suitable for you. It is not our responsibility to do so. Before commencing any exercise regime, you should consult your doctor. It is also vital that you supply us with correct information about yourself. We cannot be liable for any injuries obtained as a result of incorrect or undisclosed information supplied by you to us.